Ben

Ben

Week 63 - 9/26/16 - 10/2/16

W6 of T10 9/26/16 - 10/2/16
Bike Stats
Total: 1573.5 miles
Weekly: 56.986 miles
MaxSpd: 26.3 mph
AvgSpd:10.0 mph
Time: 5hrs 40min 62sec

Hey Fam and Friends! I have been transferred out of Summerwood! It was hard to say bye, but it was time and I know that I am where I need to be. I left lots of good friends and will continue to stay in touch with them.

As I said, I have been transferred!! My new comp is Elder Holladay from Lehi, UT. He has been out for 3 months now and just finished being trained by my old comp, Elder Biesinger from Beaumont. We have lots of good things going on right now and it will be good. I also have a car:) Elder Holladay made me drive home from transfers, about a 2 hour drive. First time in forever that I got to put my hands on the wheel of a car.

Oh wait, never told you where I got transferred, silly ol me. New Address!!:

Elder Ben Allen
265 E Courtland 
Vidor, TX 77662

Im in Vidor Texas in the Williamson 2nd Ward! Its about a half hour east of Beaumont. Not quite Louisiana yet, but getting there. Its a country area with Cajun influence. Also lots of Mormon influence! 

This is promising area with a lot of potential and I suspect that we will see some baptisms here soon. 

Love y'all very much! Have a great time doing whatever it is that normal people do!

--
-Elder Allen

Quick tour of the Apt. The locals call it Nelly's Cottage



No comments:

Post a Comment