Ben

Ben

Week 69 - 11/14/16 - 11/20/16

W1 of T12 11/14/16 - 11/20/16
Bike Stats
Total: ???
Weekly: ???
MaxSpd: ???
AvgSpd: ???
Time: ???

Hey Fam!

Well here I am this week! I'm still here in Vidor and things are going great! I have a new companion and his name is Elder Spahr. I got a call on Sunday night from President Drake saying that I was going to get a companion straight from the MTC and I thought that this was going to be an interesting week. Well we went to Transfers the next day and I got Elder Spahr. I talked to him and found out that he actually didn't even go to MTC. He showed up straight to the mission office from his house... I was like what the heck? That doesn't happen, but ok. 

Come to find out he's originally from Mesa, Arizona, but had moved to Spring TX a few years ago. He is a super good missionary, I guess that's the reason that hey figured that he didn't need to go to the MTC.

Well, that's a little bit about us and this week! Sorry, I don't have too much time.

But here's some pictures!

Me and Elder Spahr.


Me with green pancakes.


Dinner at Paul's Seafood Shack



No comments:

Post a Comment