Ben

Ben

Week 62 - 9/19/2016



W5 of T10 9/19/16 - 9/25/16
Bike Stats
Total: 1516.5 miles
Weekly: 34.106 miles
MaxSpd: 25.0 mph
AvgSpd: 11.5 mph
Time: 2hrs 56min 44sec

Hey Fam! How's life? I love you all.

This week was good. We had a good time and taught some people!

Ok, I'm getting lots of questions about D. Let me tell you the gist of it and where he is at right now. I can't go into too much detail because of media restrictions on what I can and can't send home, but I can tell you that he is confused about why God is doing this to him and about why the church keeps changing its mind on whether or not he can get baptized. Last week, I think I told y'all that we got the clearance from President Drake to go for it and baptize him and D has taken it kind of hard over why he is given permission now when he wasn't before. We wanted him to meet with Bishop and we weren't able to get him to this week before he left out of town. He will be out of town for about 2 weeks, weather dependent. If it's good weather, then they'll get back sooner, if not, they stay longer. So right now we are kind of in a limbo as to what is going on with him and what we are to do with him. We can't really do much without having him here, so that put a damper on things for the time being.

Conference is this weekend! So excited!

G bore his testimony yesterday in Testimony meeting and it is amazing to see how far he has come as a son of God. It's amazing that Jesus Christ can take someone that is searching for truth and mold them into a person for the eternities.

I love this Gospel and I know the scriptures contain the word of God. Heavenly Father answers prayers. Without setting goals in our lives, we will get no where. And if we aren't going anywhere, what are we doing here?

Bye!

--
-Elder Allen




The spider we saw this week! And the baked potato I ate Saturday night




--
-Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment