Ben

Ben

Thanks Mom

From: Ben Allen <ben.allen@myldsmail.net>
Date: August 17, 2015 at 2:43:42 PM MDT
To: Emily <emster@xmission.com>
Subject: Re: Be Happy
It's been a good week, definitely had its ups and downs though. 

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the way that you've raised me. Since we've been down here I've seen so many broken houses where the parents are pretty much nonexistent. And I've seen the toll that it takes on boys and girls my age. And I've only been here 2 weeks. We've knocked on so many doors where these parents haven't been a part of the kids lives and you can just tell. Thank you so much for allowing me to have the Gospel in my life. I've seen the difference that it makes to have just even some sort of religion in the house. But LDS families are completely different. Every house has a Spirit about it. And you notice it the second that you walk in. It's amazing. And it's different and I want it in my house when I get older. 


I love you.
-Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment